Your home for
board certified specialists
in children’s dental care
What Makes Us Unique
• We are all pediatric dental specialists who LOVE to care for children and individuals with special needs. We are not general dentists hired by pediatric dentists to work in our practice.
In addition, Dr. Scott, Dr. Meg, Dr. Jason and Dr. Jeff are all board certified pediatric dentists.
• We have all completed 2-3 years of extra training at top institutions to learn how to best care for your child.
• Parents are always welcome to join their child in the dental experience. Parents are not asked to remain behind in the waiting room while treatment is performed.
• Parents will have the opportunity to meet and speak with their child’s pediatric dentist, as well as watch them interact with their child. Our pediatric dentists will discuss all findings and recommended treatment in a private consultation room.
• We spend time getting to know you and your child and we will teach you how to care for your child’s teeth. You are the reason we chose to specialize in Pediatric Dentistry!
• We challenge you to find a practice that cares more about you, your child, and
Partnering with parents to promote happy, healthy children while exceeding expectations.
1. We have fun and enjoy what we are doing.
2. We treat our patients, parents and fellow employees with respect (as we would like to be treated).
3. We improve our skills through continuing education and experience.
4. We promote excellence by providing outstanding service and referring to outside agencies that share our values.
5. We are ambassadors of the practice. Our actions are a reflection of the entire office.
We’re proud of what our families have said!
We have loved everyone at Pediatric Dentistry of Matthews from the 1st day. My little 3 year old walked right in there and had the best time. They made it a wonderful experience for her and she loved it. Me too!! Every child should LOVE going to the dentist. Keep up with the great work.” – Kim W.
Cristle and I are relocating the kids back to our home town of New Bern, NC. One of the things that we will
miss about Charlotte is Pediatric Dentistry of Matthews.
You guys are the best and I love the way you have
cared for my children.” – The Gaskins Family
Emily said thank you very much for her card. Ya’ll are
the BEST!!!! Have a Blessed day!! See y’all soon.”
– The Morris Family
Read All Our Reviews
Join Us on Facebook!